A little about me:
I am incredibly grateful and humbled to have achieved what I have in my life.
I offer Virtual Administrative services spanning nearly two decades of Administration, Program Management experience in both the private and public sector specializing in:
- Volunteer coordination
- Emergency planning – response efforts
- Accreditation coordination
- Community health program management
- Planning, coordination, partnership building to implement community events
- Local, state, and national conference speaker.
I am an entrepreneur
As a business owner myself…I get it! I have been solely responsible for my own administrative needs including:
- Development of business marketing materials including social media
- Development and maintenance of administrative client documentation including policy manuals, contracts, and client forms.
- Financial record keeping of client payments, and tax related documentation for clients.
What matters to me FAR more than all of the amazing career opportunities and experiences I have been a part of has been my role as a WIFE and a MOTHER. I am grateful to be in the role of Virtual Administrator so that I can support YOU while being a “work from home” mom.